Here at Just Search we are continually seeking to improve customer experience, and one effective way we have found to achieve this is to monitor the feedback we get; we aim to deliver the best possible service through review, research and analysis of the industry.
Just Search has now introduced the latest innovative service in ActiveTrakr, an online portal designed for service reporting. This means that whether you decide on our SEO, PPC or Content products, or a combination package, you now have the ability to assess your campaign at any stage, whenever is convenient for you.
Just Search has brought together different web technologies to create this online system, so that clients can view the results of their chosen keywords in the one place. ActiveTrakr is available round the clock and so customers can check their rankings with the major search engines as well as related traffic data through Google Analytics.
ActiveTrakr can relay information relating to:
- Support – communicate directly with your Account Manager via the ActiveTrakr
- Visitor statistics – how traffic is coming to your site
- Multiple sites – if you have more than one website with us, both are accessible via your account
- Content delivery – see your article quotas for the upcoming months and how many articles you have had published to date
- Keyword Ranking across multiple search engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Backlinks – view how your link packages are built on a month by month basis