PPC Account Executive Vacancy
Reports to: Head of PPC
The PPC Department is responsible for managing PPC campaigns for client’s websites, through a variety of formats. The team uses a variety of different PPC techniques with the priority to ensure the highest level of return on investment.
Main Purpose of Job:
The PPC Account Executive is responsible for monitoring and maintaining PPC campaigns across a number of our client’s websites on a daily basis. This is a technical, hands on role, where you will be liaising with clients to achieve the required results as well as a continual optimisation of their campaign. Knowledge of Google Analytics is desired but not necessary as training will be provided, but a high level of competency in IT, Mathematics, the Internet and Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounts
- Assist in creating Proposals.
- Writing Ad text for new campaigns
- Developing new keyword lists
- Carry out periodic optimisation of client campaigns
- Improve conversion rates
- Work with analytics packages, building campaigns and optimising as required
- Liaise with clients to update them on activities of their projects and recommend strategy for continuous improvement
- Discuss projects on monthly basis with clients
- Liaise with clients to ensure ROI is maximised
- Produce monthly reports to the client, communicating their campaign performance
- Keep up to date client notes on the Project Management System
- Continual development in Pay per click
- Assist other work related to Pay per click
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year agency experience in a PPC role and have a good working knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics.
Please ring 0844 853 1391 or contact email@example.com for more details.