Why use Just Search for your PPC campaign?
Paid search marketing, or pay per click (PPC), is the most targeted form of search marketing. It is also easy to justify, because you only pay when a user clicks on your advert.
The concept is simple, but day to day management of a campaign is complex. If you take on the task yourself, it will keep you from other important areas of your business.
Ask yourself this:
- Do you have the time to manage all your keywords across Google, Yahoo, MSN and potentially more?
- Will you be able to react when a competitor adjusts their bidding strategy?
- Do you have the capacity to manage the actual spend on a daily basis to ensure budgets are adhered to?
Perhaps you could benefit from having Just Search manage your PPC campaign.
- Increase your market share
- Tighten your targeted advertising spend
- Provide instant exposure for your website/business
- Produce measurable results
By employing us, you remain free to concentrate on what you do best, which is running your business.
Our approach to PPC revolves around ensuring that you pay the optimum amount for each click to ensure the maximum return on investment. In many cases, our strategies result in reduced costs to our clients.
Optimise your PPC campaign
Whether taking over the management of an existing campaign or building one from scratch, Just Search will optimise the way PPC is carried out for your website. Your campaign will be highly targeted, affordable and fully transparent.
Extensive keyword/sector research ensures you will only be bidding on keywords that are likely to result in sales, while 24/7 bid management and analysis means the maximum number of clicks for the minimum cost. We also provide regular reporting to highlight what we are doing as well as what we are planning to do.
PPC management features
- Goal setting, tracking and full reporting
- Sector and keyword analysis
- Conversion metrics
- Campaign and network strategy
- Bidding strategy
- Ad copy
- Landing page strategy
- Campaign reviews and optimisation
- SEO and marketing integration
- Affiliate integration
Research has shown that 95% of Google users look at the paid search results which appear at the top of the page, while 31% look at the ads which appear down the right-hand side. Pay per click therefore provides unparalleled reach, particularly when you combine it with a strong SEO campaign.